Child Nutrition Department
Welcome to Kosciusko School District’s Child Nutrition Department. Our mission is to serve healthy, nutritious, affordable school meals to help all students be successful in school. We offer menu choices in keeping with the dietary guidelines and USDA nutrient standards, all while incorporating local and student-friendly services. If you have questions about our lunches or meal service, give us a call. We’ll be happy to help you.
Thank you for your interest in our department.
Lunch - $3.00
Breakfast - $1.00
You are welcome to apply for the free and reduced lunch program. Please see the forms in the sidebar to the right.
What are the Cafeteria Rules?
We expect our students to be orderly, tidy, and mannerly in the cafeteria. All students must:
- Demonstrate good table manners, which include taking tray, milk carton, paper, silverware, etc., to its proper place before leaving the cafeteria.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to one's self.
- Refrain from breaking line.
- Use appropriate language. Use no obscene words. Maintain proper voice level.
- Show respect for teachers, students, and their possessions.