Get to Know Kosciusko School District
The district takes great pride in its staff and students. From among the many accomplishments we have achieved, the following stand out:
- Kosciusko School District is one of only five districts to exceed the national average on college ACT scores and ranks as one of the top districts in the state based on SAT scores.
- Kosciusko School District was recently recognized as a B district for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Kosciusko Middle Elementary School received the United States Department of Education’s Blue Ribbon School Award. The Blue Ribbon Schools Program honors public and private elementary, middle, and high schools that are either academically superior or that demonstrate dramatic gains in student achievement. This program is part of a larger Department of Education effort to identify and disseminate knowledge about the best school leadership and teaching practices.
- Strong curriculum initiatives including established benchmarks, common assessments, curriculum maps, and professional learning communities.
- An excellent and caring teaching staff that understands and appreciates the students and the community.
- An effective administrative team.
Excellence at KSD
For more information, please visit the Mississippi Assessment and Accountability Reporting System website.